|2 1/2 cups
||gracham cracker crumbs
||package cream cheese, softened
|| container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
||thinly sliced ripe peaches (or 1 package frozen sliced peaches, thawed)
|1 1/4 cups
|4 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon
box peach flavored gelatin
||container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar, and butter.
Press into bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
Beat in 8 ounces whipped topping and vanilla.
Spread evenly over graham cracker layer: set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine peach slices with 1/4 cup sugar. (If using frozen peaches, omit sugar). Place peach slices evenly over cream cheese layer: set aside.
In a medium saucepan, combine water, remaining 1 1/4 cup sugar, and flour.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and stir in peach gelatin: let cool completely.
Attach your Silpoura clip on spout to saucepan and pour over peach layer.
- Spread 12 ounces whipped topping over gelatin layer.
- Garnish with sliced peaches, if desired.
Makes 1 (13x9x2-inch) pan