|1 can 10 3/4oz
||Cream of Mushroom Soup
||Prego Fresh Mushroom Italian Sauce
||shredded Italian-blend or mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400 F. Stir soup and milk in small bowl until smooth.
- Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Using the Silpoura clip on strainer spout pour off fat. Stir in sauce.
- Layer 1/2 beef mixture, 3 noodles and 1 cup of soup mixture in 2-qt shallow baking dish. Top with 3 more noodles, remaining beef mixture, remaining noodles and remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover baking dish.
- Bake 30 min, or until hot. Uncover baking dish.
- Heat broiler. Broil 4" from heat 2 min. or until cheese is golden brown. Let stand 10 min.
Yield: 6 servings--Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
Prep: 25 min
Bake: 30 Min
Broil: 2 min.
Stand: 10 min
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO SILPOURA RECIPE INDEX