|1 (16 ounce)
|1 (26 ounce)
||jar meatless spaghetti sauce
||small curd cottage cheese
||shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grease 13 x 9 in x 2in. baking dish.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink with onion. Using your Silpoura clip on strainer spout drain off grease into a disposable can.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, parmesan cheese and butter.
- Drain spaghetti add to egg mixture and toss to coat.
- Place half of the spaghetti mixture into the baking dish. .
- Top with half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover, bake 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted..
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO SILPOURA RECIPE INDEX